Renew is looking for an exceptional General Practitioner Dentist who has a passion for placing dental implants and/or completing full-mouth overdenture restorations for patients with missing/failing teeth. Renew provides its doctors with a fully staffed state-of-the-art center including: an on-site dental fabrication lab, certified lab tech, and a team of clinical assistants. This all allows you to do one thing: focus solely on the highest level of patient care and changing patients’ lives.
Our Doctors enjoy the following:
- Very competitive compensation package
- 100% paid healthcare benefits for Employees (medical/dental/vision)
- 100% covered practice insurance
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization
- Renew dental practice centers are state-of-the-art facilities with leading-edge dental technology
- Full support from corporate (marketing, administrative, payroll, hiring, legal, etc.)
Renew was founded by Dr. Don Miloni, an industry veteran with more than three decades of experience. Renew attracts doctors with implant experience to provide people who have unstable dentures, or those suffering with missing and failing teeth, an advanced anchored denture treatment at an affordable price using leading-edge 3D digital treatment planning and guided surgery technology.
Renew offers an extremely competitive compensation package (guaranteed base salary + aggressive incentive comp structure with no limits), a 16-day work month,100% covered practice insurance, 100% paid medical, dental, vision benefits for employees, and an opportunity to bring your career to new heights.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform dental implant surgery including the extraction of teeth as well as dental restoring over-dentures per patient. All Renew Doctors are cross-trained.
- Examine, diagnose, and provide treatment plans to patients in a comprehensive manner.
- Execute comprehensive treatment plans. Maintain patients' medical records
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines.
- IFIV certified, provide safe and effective conscious sedation services.
- Responsible for Clinical Standards and Supervisory role over Clinical Team within the Center.
- Comprehensive two-week Renew Training course provided, at our own state of the art training facility, to ensure standard of care is maintained.
- Renew seminars, meetings, etc. are provided to stay current with the corporate vision and ultimately to render the best possible treatment outcomes for all patients.
Dental Skills and Experience Education/Qualifications:
- Minimum five (5) years experience with implant dentistry including surgical and five (5) years of restorative experience.
- DMD or DDS Degree from and accredited 4 year Institution.
- Successfully pass thorough background check and license verification.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $200,000.00 to $225,000.00 /year
- restorative: 5 years (Preferred)
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Oral and Maxillofacial