- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Public Speaking
- Microsoft Office
- Leadership Experience
Vice President is an internal & external representative of the firm in all aspects of client development & management, order origination, upsell, revenue management, engagement, delivery/leadership, people leadership, knowledge management, & solution development. This role is looked to as the expert in client problem definition & outcome delivery.This individual must have deep knowledge of acute hospital operations and hospital IT.
1. Client Leadership
1.1. Acting as a senior advisor to the Executive levels in the client organizations, helping the client to scope the nature of specific problems they are facing and activating the client to take action.
1.2. Serving as the Senior Engagement escalation point for simultaneous engagements to ensure high levels of quality, client satisfaction, and employee satisfaction. Becoming personally involved in engagements where necessary to mitigate risk.
1.3. Preparing and delivering succinct, clear, insightful and influential executive-level presentations and communications
1.4. Providing insight to client regarding their business and strategy
2. Business Development/Order Origination
2.1. Continuously updating their understanding of the clients’ changing clinical and/or operational issues.
2.3. Qualifing, aligning and advisng clients to achieve their desired clinical or operational
2.4. Ability to understand and shape clients needs based on his/her broad understanding of the healthcare marketplace, Performace Soutions offerings and defined client needs.
3. Practice and Thought Leadership
3.1. Responsibility for key metrics to include, but not limited to, revenue, operating margin, on time project completion and orders.
3.2. Driving practice development across in command center domain areas to include; participating in new solution development giving feedback, input, ideas to global development teams, building consulting practitioner knowledge of the domain, and leading the creation of internal and external thought leadership assets.
3.3. Being recognized internally and externally as an expert in at least two solution
3.4. Modeling and directing Knowledge Management activities with the practice.
4. People Leadership
4.1. Leading and managing multiple engagement teams providing organizational leadership, mentoring, career development and coaching.
4.2. Developing and training junior staff.
4.3. Requiring, modeling, promoting and completing timely performance feedback to team members.
4.4. Managing a team of employees with responsibility of performance management, career development and coaching.
5.1 Must master wing-to-wing aspects of our “command center transformations”, including:
2. Problem Back Design
3. Capacity Strategy
4. Process Change Programs
5. Command Center physical design & build
6. Command Center informatics design, specification and implementation
7. CC activation
8. Command Center Ecosystem
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Any combination of 8 years of experience in either advisory services/consulting, military officer with a proven track record of business development.
3. 7+ years of experience leading and managing complex projects with outcome focused deliverables.
4. 5+ years of experience directly or indirectly leading a team of reports.
5 Mastery in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Power Point
6. Ability to travel at least 70%
7. Language proficiency in (region specific)
8. Deep knowledge of acute healthcare operations in an acute setting
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
1. Master’s Degree – MBA, MHA, MPHA, or top engineering degree
2. 12+ years of experience in either advisory services/consulting
3. Demonstrated expertise in the Healthcare industry and major trends in the geography in which client projects are delivered.
4. 4+ years of healthcare clinical or administrative experience
5. Proven negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills on significant opportinties.
6. Ability to craft client solutions across Performance Solutions offerings and potentially across other GE Healthcare products.
7. Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management teams
8. Ability to negotiate complex and strategic contracts.
9. Track record of winning net new business/clients
10. Ability to think creatively and create out of the box solutions for external and internal problems
11. Demonstrated project management expertise or certification
12. Demonstrated Technology acumen and understanding of software systems
13. Ability to create impactful executive client facing communications and presentations
14. Demonstrated ability to manage financial, delivery or client risk in a consulting/advisory environment
15. Demonstrated expertise in driving change using Change Management tools
16. Demonstrated experience in LEAN or Six Sigma tools
17. Demonstrated experience in leading teams
18. Demonstrated experience in delivering feedback and coaching successfully
19. Expert interpersonal and teamwork skills
20. Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking and writing clearly and convincingly
21. Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills
22. Dependable: able to work independently and consistently meet or exceed performance expectations.
23. Adaptable: able to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs.
24. Demonstrate an aptitude for critical thinking to included evaluation of ideas and synthesizing information into insights.
25. Proven ability to accomplish large volume of high quality work under pressure.
26. Proven ability to make decisions with limited information and achieve expected results
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming; Chicago
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.