Senior RSA SecurID Engineer position required to support mission-critical functions for our customer; a world-wide recognized organization responsible for law enforcement and intelligence efforts.
Some of the benefits this position provides include:
- Working with the U.S. Intelligence Community to support and improve systems critical to national security and public safety
- Supporting large scale Wide Area Network (WAN) consolidation and optimization initiatives in a dynamic environment, providing a unique career experience
- Tackling unique challenges not typically found in the private sectorAdd Description
The RSA SecureID SME will be the Technical Lead for all things RSA SecureID to include at a minimum:
- Physical Appliance - Build, testing, deployment, patching, troubleshooting and general support. Specific expertise with LDAP, LDAPS, auto registration, reserve password, offline authentication, tcpdump, backup/restore, replica promotion, network setting changes, ssh and winscp, RSA SecureID services, log location and analysis, policies, STIGS, reporting, RSA SecureID API, Security Domains, identity attributes.
- Hardware – Expert knowledge of the RSA SecureID Appliance, network configuration, remote management board configuration, factory reset process, admin password configuration and unlocking procedure.
- Enterprise Deployment – Expert knowledge and experience with Enterprise wide deployments of RSA SecureID to include testing, documentation, piloting, large deployments, delivery methods and fail back.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Integration - General knowledge and understanding of PKI, PIV and CNSS and the ability to integrate with RSA SecureID.
- Group Policy Object (GPO) Policy – Advanced understanding of GPO policy and controls required for configuration and control of the RSA SecureID agent on servers and workstations. Knowledge of RSA SecureID ADMX templates and how to configure specific RSA SecureID polices for servers and workstations.
- Certificates – General understanding of certificates and how they apply to the RSA SecureID appliance and agent. Specific knowledge of RSA SecureID self-signed certificates as they apply to RSA SecureID Console access and how to replace them.
- Advanced Microcontroller Bus Architecture (AMBA) – Expert knowledge and expertise using AMBA scripting to deploy changes and updates to a large number of users, servers and workstation.
- Suse Linux – General knowledge of Suse linux command line and ability to troubleshoot issues that require Database changes and updates.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) level support for an existing Riverbed product suite across multiple network enclaves