- Make sure employees perform a variety of tasks, from preparing the food, stocking supplies, serving, charging people for their food, handling cash, credit cards, and a cash register, cleaning tables and counters, resetting tables, greeting customers and answering questions.
- Customer Service: A friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service will help get repeat customers.
- Stamina: Long, busy days on your feet are the trademark of this job.
- Teamwork: Restaurant assistant managers are part of a team. You will be working with others to make a great dining experience. Being a team player is essential.
- Leadership Skills: Restaurant assistant managers will have to keep employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant Management: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Weekends required
- Monday to Friday