IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
This is a unique opportunity to join our HR leadership team in Real World Solutions Global Business Unit. Selected candidate will be closely partnering with the Real World Technology Solutions business across multiple markets including India, US and Europe, managing HR agenda for population of 1000+ employees.
We are looking for a resilient and experienced HR business partner with strong stakeholder management, business acumen and experience in complex environment.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Act as Business Partner to develop and direct the HR business plan in alignment with and in support of the business goals and objectives.
- Design and lead implementation of solutions to enhance and grow the business, including organizational design and development, management and talent development, employee engagement initiatives, ensuring effective and efficient delivery of HR services and functions.
- Lead activities and initiatives associated with change management involving reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions and integration.
- Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary.
- Provide advice, guidance and direct support on all aspects related to people management to senior management.
- Partner with HR specialist functions/Centers of Excellence to ensure delivery against strategic business imperatives and deliver solutions to meet business needs.
- Sponsor and lead the implementation of projects within HR and across the business for the day-to-day development of redesign and new local and global HR initiatives.
- Provide HR Partnering management coaching and counseling to business leaders and managers to effectively meet business line/region goals.
- Develop an HR team to ensure the provision of high-quality HR support and consultancy.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years’ of progressive HR experience as a generalist or combination of generalist and specialist experience.
- Experience operating with senior/executive management teams.
- Knowledge of the life sciences, healthcare, pharmaceutical, consulting or technology industries.
- Excellent problem-solving, judgment and decision-making skills. Strong ability to analyze, manipulate and understand data.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Strong business acumen.
- Expert coaching and counseling skills.
- Strong process and project management skills.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed HR environment.
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.