SecurityScorecard is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, and insights. We’ve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate and understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors and use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, and vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, and Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously and targeting talent who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. A successful Scorecarder exemplifies our S(CORE) values: Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, operate as One Team, Resilience and Embody #SecurityDNA. Your interest in making an impact in our organization and alignment with these values are as important as your skills.
About the Role
The Business Intelligence Analyst will play an important role in using data to accelerate our business. This role is an instrumental component of the overall operations team and will drive key projects related to data collection, analysis, and reporting, as well as enable key stakeholders to make better business decisions and improve core processes.
- Identify core metrics that matter at each level of the business including board of directors, CEO, management team, and functional managers
- Partner with sales, marketing, product and financial stakeholders to align systems to properly collect and attribute data relevant to the business
- Leverage BI tools to mine data sources and identify trends
- Build dashboards and reports that are relevant and easily understood
- Contextualize your analysis for key stakeholders to enable decision makers to make better business decisions
- Using data and analytics, suggest to the management team and other key stakeholder how new systems, initiatives and processes can improve the business
- Develop systems and processes to measure the success of new systems, initiatives and processes
- Manage complex, cross-functional projects that involve different systems & functions while adhering to deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field like business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science or similar required. MBA is a plus.
- 2-4 years of experience in a Business Intelligence function, or in a role requiring the extraction and interpretation of data relevant to SaaS organizations
- Mastery of tools like Python, SQL, Excel or similar programs and languages
- Experience with Domo, Tableau, InsightSquared or similar BI tools
- Understanding of SaaS technology stack tools (SalesForce, Marketo, Outreach, Clari)
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.