REMOTE Full Stack Developer
Our client is seeking a REMOTE Full Stack Developer for a contract opportunity.
- Must have lived in the United States at least 3 out of the last 5 years.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the frontend and backend infrastructure deployed on AWS
- Be part of a small team to implement and integrate various API, micro-services, and database
- Work closely with DevOps, data scientists, and product owner to turn requirements and design documents into scalable, elegant production software
- Follow software development best-practices. Document code and processes. Carry out unit, integration, end-to-end testing and write test automation
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent AND 1+ year of professional experience as a Software Developer or DevOps.
- OR (without degree) 3+ years of professional experience as a Software Developer or DevOps.
Experience and skill in:
- Both Java and Python
- ReactJS or AngularJS
- Testing frameworks including JUnit, Mockito, and Karma, Jasmine
- Frameworks such as Spring Boot, Flask, or Django; Familiarity with MVC frameworks
- Implementing and deploying REST API endpoints
- Platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Database systems such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, or Oracle
- Demonstrate familiarity with modern development tools and workflows such as Agile/Sprint/Best Practices, dependency management, build automation, CI/CD, Git branching, etc.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
- both Java and Python: 2 years (Required)
- AWS or Azure platform: 2 years (Preferred)