One World Technologies, Inc dba TTI Power Equipment has an opening in its Anderson, SC office for an Power Tools Technical Service Representative that provide technical support of products to end-users, customers, and the Customer Service Group. We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package -- tuition assistance, 401(k), medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation and holidays.
- Provide assistance to end-users and customers concerning product repair, use, safety, and warranty, via phone, fax, or e-mail. Coordinate service through Authorized Service Centers. Coordinate schedules with other technicians to ensure the technical group is staffed with phone coverage as appropriate.
- Assist in training Customer Service Representatives when needed. Review new products including manuals and suggest any possible improvement or problem areas.
- Provide assistance to the Promo Group by verifying incoming LSA's during slow periods of call volume.
Power Tools Tech Rep hours:
- 2-year college degree or equivalent experience (4 years)
- Minimum 4 years experience w/o degree.
- Minimum 1 year experience with degree.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Access.
- Detailed knowledge of SAP process flow of orders.
- Detailed knowledge of the Internet and our website.
Monday- Friday 9:30am -- 6:30pm
Some weekend work on an as-needed basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled