Full-time | Part-time | Contract
Full Job Description
Aevitas IT LLC is a Professional Services firm composed of highly trained professionals with a wide range of experience in various industries. We provide our clients in key industry verticals with focused expertise in IT consulting, Application Development, Application Maintenance, Testing services and Systems Integration.
Aevitas is looking for a Sr. SAP Ariba PTP Solution Architect/Functional Consultant with 10+ years of experience in IT Analyst or Consulting position with knowledge and experience relating business requirements to provide solutions.
Hands on Arinba On Demand(AOD) configuration experience working in the Procure to Pay (PTP) stream, Integration with SAP S4 and in business process analysis, systems analysis and design, and functional solutions delivery.
SAP Skill set needed:
- 5+ years of experience with the Ariba On Demand Procure-to-Pay system implementation and testing experience
- Demonstrated expertise in SAP Ariba configuration with at least 2-3 full-life cycle projects delivering new solutions
- Experience in PTP process integration touch points in an Ariba deployment sunch as Purchase Order(PO), Goods Receipt(GR), Invoice(IR) and Supplier Master data.
- Proven track record of delivery and working in large scale ERP solutions across the Supply Chain domain
- Possess the organizational skills and attention to detail to successfully manage a complex project
- Willingness to travel for work assignments as required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Resourc work full-time remote in EST
- SAP Functional Consultant: 10 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Temporarily due to COVID-19