Signal Behavioral Health Network (Signal) is seeking an IT Manager who will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, servers, network, and software. The IT Manager will be responsible for research and development to continuously improve and keep up with the IT business needs of Signal. The IT Manager will be the key leader in driving the organization’s security approach. This position will also actively resolve problems and issues with computer and network systems to limit work disruptions within the company.
- Managing Signal’s software, hardware, and network infrastructure
- Overseeing and configuring Signal’s information security platform
- Supporting business workstations and internal users
- Responsible for information system security, HIPAA security support, etc.
- Supporting the Information Systems development team in system design and support
- Budgeting for and procurement of software and hardware
- Working with the executive team on strategic planning and implementation of operational changes.
Education and Experience:
- BA in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or other related degree.
- 5 years or more experience in the IT field
Experience with these platforms:
- Microsoft Windows desktop and Server OSes
- Office 365
- Amazon Web Services, or other similar IaaS platform
- Exchange and email systems
- Active Directory
- DNS, including AWS’ Route 53
- Watchguard firewalls (or other firewalls)
Additional Required Skills:
- Ability in implementing information security approaches and technologies
- Knowledge of encryption technologies, including Bitlocker, SSL/TLS, Secure Messaging applications, etc.
- Skilled understanding of backup systems
- Understanding of web-based applications and databases (especially SQL Server)
- Strong, effective and responsive written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Good judgment, tact, initiative, and diplomacy to make effective, independent decisions
- Organized, attention to detail, and ability to manage a variety of tasks at the same time
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $19,000.00 per year