Who are you?
You will work in a team environment in the design and execution of web and mobile products. You will help build websites, bots and many more things. You're a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset, jump into new languages as needed in short - welcome evolution with open arms. You enjoy working on rapid prototypes in your spare time. You go to tech meetups for fun, you like to chat geek with others. You understand problem solving and have a passion for learning technologies that will enable us to produce excellent products.
Technologies We Use:
The Task at hand:
Requirements / The ideal candidate has:
- Work with the UX and creative teams to help turn their ideas into code.
- Collaborate with the technology team to deliver projects.
- Write manageable and reusable code.
- Stay updated with the latest technologies
- Build websites, bots and various other apps.
- Proficient with Photoshop and able to transform layered PSDs into code.
- Experience with using NPM packages and learning new libraries as needed.
- Experience with CSS processors (e.g. Sass, LESS)
- Experience with version control (Git.)
- Experience working with public APIs
- Knowledge of JS and CSS Animation Techniques
- Knowledge of responsive design, and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with Amazon Alexa or Facebook Messenger Bots
- Some knowledge of server-side languages or popular CMS frameworks.