You’re looking for a warehouse job, we’re looking for you. That is, as long as you thrive in a fast-moving environment, don’t mind working with and around moving mechanical parts, and are okay with a little noise. Integrity Staffing jobs at the world'd largest E Commerce company are where orders come to life and where the focus is on delighting customers.
Job Location Sterling, VA
Pay Rate $15.00 per hour. As an employee of Integrity Staffing you may also be eligible for medical and dental benefits.
Shift schedules vary and you may be required to work 40+ hours per week. Shift scheduling options might include day shifts and night shifts and may change without notice.
Integrity Staffing places qualified candidates to work on assignments at warehouses on a temporary basis. Assignments vary in length. There is no guarantee to the length of the assignment. Length of employment is based on client’s business needs which can change.
Things you should know about working in a Fulfillment center:
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Safety, it’s more than wearing a reflective vest. We partner with the world's largest E Commerce Company to provide one of the safest work environments, which means stretching, safety tips, and yes…following the rules.
- Customer-obsession. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
- Quality is key. You have high standards, and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it.
- Can you hear me now? Noise level varies and can sometimes be loud.
- Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s Casual Friday every day.
- Flexibility is key, associates should be open to extra hours, time off, and a rapid pace.
- Temperature in the fulfillment center may vary between 60 and 90 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 90 degrees.
- Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
- You’ve got mail. Receive products using frequency scanners and unload shipments from trucks.
- Cozy kicks. You’ll stand in one place for extended periods of time, and be walking a good distance around the facility – good shoes are a must!
- Hands-on experience. You can expect to handle packages from small envelopes to boxes ranging up to 49 pounds.
- On the move. You should be willing and able to operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
- Potential opportunity to operate PIT equipment; special training is offered to associates based on interest and availability.
- You’ve thrown your cap in the air – you have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Blow out the candles – you are at least 18 years old
- Overtime isn’t just a sports term – you are willing and able to work overtime as required, bringing smiles to our customers doesn’t take time off
- Let’s get physical – you must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reachPreview
- Step it up – you’re able to continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
- You must be able to read and take direction in English.
- You must be able to work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines).
If you’ve read this far, we think you’re ready. Agree? Apply now!
How to Apply We are currently collecting applications as we await upcoming labor needs from our client.
Be the first in line to get a call as soon as jobs become available. We have an application that takes no more than a couple of minutes to complete. This way we have all of your information and can alert you the minute a job opens up. We promise to contact you by phone, text or email, as soon as jobs become available.
Please bring identification to establish your right to work in the US. An example would be a driver's license or state ID along with a social security card. If you would like to see a listing of acceptable identification, please click here
Disability Accommodations As an equal opportunity employer, Integrity Staffing Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may click here to be assisted by one of our representatives.
All job offers are contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screening.
Integrity Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer