GigSmart’s Get Gigs staffing app provides work opportunities to individuals across all industries. Whether you are interested in picking up hourly shifts, or you are seeking permanent employment, GigSmart connects you to open opportunities with the largest companies in the U.S. All gigs are sourced through the Get Gigs app and come with the aid of our Staffing Support Team. Our Staffing Support Team will make sure you have everything you need to start working gigs in your area!
In order to be considered for work with GigSmart, you must download our Get Gigs mobile app. To get started and find out more, please go here: https://gigsmart.com/workers/how-it-works/
Currently, we are seeking Food Delivery Drivers on behalf of our national food and beverage clients (Jimmy John’s, Domino’s, and others) in the region. These temporary assignments could lead to permanent placement for reliable candidates who work hard and have a good attitude.
Responsibilities of a Delivery Driver may include:
- Pick up food from restaurants and deliver food items to customers
- Communicate delivery status with restaurants and customers
- Safely delivery food items
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Must provide your own transportation
- Strong customer service skills
- Can provide your own transportation
The starting pay rate for delivery driver roles ranges between $12.00-15.00/hr.
Steps to be considered:
- Click on Apply Now and answer the application questionnaire
- Download the Get Gigs app from the Google Play/ Apple Store
- Complete your worker profile on the Get Gigs app:
- Profile Photo - add a nice, professional-looking photo of yourself.
- Bio - give us a better idea of who you are by writing a short intro
- Work History - add a few of your past jobs to highlight your qualifications
- References - tell us who can recommend your work
- Education - add details about your education, special training, or certifications here
Once you have completed your worker profile, one of our Staffing Team members will contact you regarding next steps.
At GigSmart, we are passionate about helping people find work. You can join the 170,000+ workers nationwide who are using Get Gigs. In addition, the Get Gigs app provides the following user benefits:
- Occupational Accident Insurance Coverage – coverage to protect you from injury incurred on the job.
- Worker Benefits Portal – sign up for health, dental, vision, and life benefits.
- Quick Payment – Workers are paid within days of completing their first shift.
- Referral Bonus Opportunity - get paid to refer more users to GigSmart.
- Access Temporary Gigs and Permanent Job Opportunities – apply to local shift work or browse GigSmart’s Job Board to apply to part-time and full-time job openings.
All job placements happen through our Get Gigs application. You will not be considered for any positions without a worker profile completed within the Get Gigs app.
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Do you have reliable transportation to and from job sites?
Delivery Location Type:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education