Job Posting Date:
Mar 23, 2018, 3:36:06 PM
Guides all projects and is responsible for the overall quality of work. Builds, leads and directs multidisciplinary project teams in the production of all marketing collateral. Coordinates all BU Marcomm needs to include sales support, events, PR, social media and digital needs. Builds the Story and Messaging.
- Manage all Marketing Communications programs related to assigned Business Unit/Brands/Segment.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to generate key messaging and effective strategic marketing campaigns.
- Track all spend associated with each product launch and project
- Manage all sales support for assigned Business unit/Brands/Segment to include events, literature and other sales tools.
- Ensure consistent compliance to Emerson branding guidelines
- Perform as orchestrator to manage team resources
- Serve as project manager for global events and product launches as required
- Work with the digital marketing team and other stakeholders to maintain and update the regional variations of the business unit website.
Bachelors in Marketing, Communications or Business
- Experience in a technical or B2B manufacturing company preferred
- Project Management Experience and the ability to form and direct multi-functional project teams in support of product launch and promotion, sales enablement and customer experience.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Organized, efficient, and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English. Additional languages a plus.
- Able and willing to travel up to 25% of time, sometimes internationally
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.