Workforce Dimensions, our latest innovation, reimagines what’s possible in a modern workforce management platform. Every aspect — the underlying technology, user experience, functionality, integration, data access, delivery, and support — is reimagined within the context of the new modern work environment
The Implementation Consultant will use the defined Kronos Paragon™ methodology and will efficiently manage the customer and internal Kronos resources to meet the established implementation milestones, customer value objectives, and targeted completion dates. Analyzes business/client processes and integrates/configures products to meet customer needs while promoting and reinforcing best practices.
- Provides business consulting and implementation support to customers, answering highly complex questions on function and usage of product and guiding customers to industry best practices and optimized workforce management practices
- Serves as primary implementation liaison between Kronos and the customer during all phases of customer onboarding to the Falcon platform
- Guides customers through the solution development process, helps them establish an effective user acceptance testing strategy and supports them through successful solution adoption
- Leads the customer through design the processes that aligns with the strengths and capabilities of the solution they purchased
- Provides business consulting and application expertise to Kronos customers throughout the onboarding process
- Supplements industry and Kronos best practices configuration to meet customer business requirements and value objectives
- Provides application support to customers, answering questions on function and usage of product
- 4 year degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years of experience in Software applications implementations required
- Knowledge of workforce management, human capital management, HR / Payroll, ERP preferred
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external customers, identify strategies for the on-going adoption of the Kronos solution, and a desire to drive personal and team excellence
- Strong consulting and strategic planning skills
- Significant travel (up to 50%) for periods of time as needed for customer work
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.