MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – Job Duties and Responsibilities: Maintenance Technician will be responsible, under the direction of the Resident Manager, for the overall maintenance of the apartment complex including all areas related to the day-to-day maintenance operations of the community.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
1) Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and painting.
2) Repairing and addressing structures and/or fixtures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and building exteriors.
3) Prepare units for new move-ins.
4) Have a working knowledge of HVAC systems.
5) Complete ground work such as pick-up, sweeping, and light landscaping.
6) Coordinate special projects as directed.
The Maintenance Technician must maintain a professional and courteous approach with residents, visitors, contractors, and fellow employees. The Maintenance Technician must have the necessary tools to effectively complete tasks outlined above. Additionally, the Maintenance Technician must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.65 /hour
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: