The Transportation Business Line is actively seeking a talented Senior Project/Program Managers across all transportation market sectors- Transit, Freight Rail, Aviation, Surface Transportation and Ports & Marine. AECOM's Chicago office is seeking a Senior Program Manager. If you have a successful track record of project/program management and demonstrated experience in developing teams and approaches to winning and executing major projects, we would like to talk with you!
- Routinely resolves difficult issues with significant financial impact.
- Provides primary consulting services to clients of various sizes.
- Interacts with senior government or public officials and/or executive level clients on significant program matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Assesses and manages risk on behalf of the client.
- Provides oversight and direction to AECOM PMs and other staff, client staff and subcontractors.
- Mentors deputy program managers.
- Requires project and client management experience including management of multiple projects of significant scope and complexity.
- Basic project management training and certification preferred.
+ Bachelor's degree in Planning, Civil Engineering, Architecture, or related technical discipline
+ 15+ years of project and client management experience as well as proven success managing large/projects/programs
+ Proven track record with large client program management, pursuit execution, and multidisciplinary team management
+ Experience in client prepositioning activities and proposal development
+ Familiarity with local and federal funding and project development requirements
Preferred Qualifications :
+ Degree in Business Administration, Urban Planning, Engineering, Architecture, or related technical discipline
+ Registered as a Professional Engineer, Registered Architect and/or Program Management Professional
+ Track record of exceptional client service and program delivery
+ Recognized program/project delivery leader
+ Recognized leader in developing and nurturing relationships with key clients
+ Recognized leader in professional organizations
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.