MediaMath’s strength is in numbers. Our technology analyzes 200 billion customer opportunities daily– more volume than the top 10 stock exchanges in the world, combined. Over 700 Mathletes in 16 global offices are trusted by two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and partner with thousands of marketers to ensure brands connect with right audiences, in the right place, in the right time.
We believe consumers want to have meaningful conversations with their favorite and yet-to-be-discovered brands across all digital touchpoints. Our omnichannel, integrated programmatic platform unites digital media and big data to maximize the return on every marketing dollar spent by making advertising relevant, personalized, measurable and controllable.
From inventing the DSP category in 2007 to being named a DMP Forrester Leader (our first year participating in the DMP Wave!) in 2017, we continue to deliver results for marketers more quickly and accurately than any other solution.
Technology is changing the way brands interact with consumers. MediaMath is powering that change. Come be a part of it!
We are seeing an experienced Software Engineer to develop a high availability system which transacts at a rate of 1 Million events per second! Our focus is on building out new, industry-leading, high performance, and fault tolerant set of services and migrating existing ones into a service-oriented architecture that powers a whole ecosystem. We are solving all kinds of technical challenges like cross datacenter replication and low-latency, geo-distributed workloads, fully automated deployments (spanning both physical and cloud infrastructure), and service governance. We believe in the power of open source and are excited to recognize that code with the launch our developer portal. At MediaMath, each and every engineer has the opportunity to make a huge impact. Come join us and help shape the future of Ad Tech!
What you’ll do:
What you’ll need:
- Drive team initiatives from architecture, design, execution to deployment.
- Design and implement performant, scalable, and distributed web services and backends in various languages
- Own parts of the system and continuously work to improve them in an agile environment.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related degree.
- 3-5 years of professional software development experience.
- Experience with event-loop or multi-threaded network server development in a Linux/UNIX environment
- Demonstrated experience developing modern services and applications using languages such as Go/Scala/Java/Python
- Experience with fault-tolerant, replicated distributed systems
- Knowledge of NoSQL data stores like Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Redis, Memcache.
- Experience working in a CI/CD development environment is a plus
- A hands-on problem solver with excellent software design and implementation experience.
- Polyglot developer with a demonstrated track record of learning and introducing new technologies
- Detail-oriented with excellent self-motivation, planning, documentation and communication skills
If there might be a match, you'll be scheduled for a first round interview; a 30-minute phone call with our recruiting team so we may get a better understanding of why you are interested in MediaMath and why you think it's a fit. We do our best to respond to everyone, however due to the volume of applications received, only those selected for interviews may be contacted.
What we offer:
Company equity. Performance Bonus. Comprehensive Insurance. Global Internal Mobility. Open Paid Time Off, Philanthropy and Holidays. MediaMath.org. Perks galore. MediaMath is privately held, global company headquartered in @4WTC, New York City