United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Education Required Level:
High School Diploma / (GED)
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
The Advanced Therapies (AT) division of Siemens Medical Solutions is looking for outstanding candidates to participate in our Internship/Co-op program. This is for the Fall 2018 semester timeframe. The position is located at our Hoffman Estates, IL facility.
Development of software/hardware for Hemodynamic/Electrophysiology Recording Systems by:
- Software development using the latest in Windows compiler technology
- Installation of production equivalent software on prototype systems
- Engineering and integration level testing and debugging
- Defect analysis and tracking.
- Testing of releases
Candidates must have classroom knowledge or experience in the following areas:
- Experience with C++, C#, and/or Visual Studio experience
- Experience with object-oriented methodologies and design tools
- Problem solving skills & high motivation to solve problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in Microsoft Windows required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office products is a plus.
- Experience with SQL a plus.
Computer Science, Biomed, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or other related topics.
Fall; Alternating semesters to work.