Are you looking for a part-time job (30 hours a week) with full benefits? Do you want to build your skills, transition into a new career, or work a schedule that fits your needs? Do you love interacting with people and providing top-notch customer service? Then this could be the perfect job for you!
Headquartered in Rosslyn, Virginia, IntraFi Network LLC is a cutting-edge fintech company, with the fastest growing financial network in the country. We combine the attractive traits of a smaller company (e.g., a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where “the sky’s the limit”) with the sought-after resources and funding of a much larger company—and add an open culture that’s filled with high energy, intellectual challenge, and lots of fun.
Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated as #1 in American Banker’s Best Fintechs to Work Forꟷfor the second time. IntraFi Network has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces, the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work, and Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
We also care deeply about the work we do. We support community banks from across the country, who then support their local communities (many of which are comprised of primarily underrepresented groups) and ultimately help change the world for the better. Last year, our offerings helped mission-based banks—Community Development Financial Institutions and minority-owned banks—to attract more than $4 billion in socially responsible investments (deposits). See how IntraFi’s offerings helped a mission-based institution to accomplish more locally.
Did you know that 99% of IntraFi employees would recommend us to a friend? Check us out on Glassdoor, LinkedIn, and Facebook to learn what makes our company so great.
Why are we hiring?
The last two individualsworking in this position were promoted to other areas of the company. We love promoting from within!
What is the role?
We have a part-time, front-desk and facilities position that will allow the right candidate to contribute to the company in many vital ways, including making a great first impression on our clients and visitors, providing stellar internal customer service to coworkers and senior management, helping maintain our office headquarters, assisting with fun company events, and contributing to the energetic culture of our organization. We are seeking a dependable, outgoing, professional, organized individual who takes initiative to fill the role. The work hours are Monday through Friday, 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
What qualifications are required?
· Enthusiastic and friendly personality
· Dependable and punctual
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Strong sense of internal and external customer service
· Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
· Multi-tasking abilities
· Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams)
· Professional office or customer-service experience preferred; at least one year work experience required
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Ability to lift 40 pounds
What are the salary and benefits?
· $25/hour and annual bonus (bonus after 1 year of service)
· Medical coverage, vision, and dental (majority of costs covered by IntraFi)
· 401(k) with company match
· Three weeks paid time off and 11 paid holidays (including Juneteenth)
How Do I Apply?
Don’t just settle for a job, explore our career opportunity!
Intrafi Network LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Arlington, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location