Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Reports to: Director of Project Management
Aperia is a leader in SaaS solutions for the Payments and Compliance industries. Aperia has been developing and hosting complex, data intensive business applications for more than a decade. The company's management team has extensive experience in finance, data security, compliance, and business consulting which continues to fuel its rapid growth.
Aperia is looking for a full-time Junior Project Manager to join our team.
The Junior Project Manager is accountable for managing and monitoring project performance and providing status to management and senior leadership. The Junior Project Manager is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the project lifecycle for small projects within the organization, reporting directly to the Director of Project Management at Aperia.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Lead projects with ability to properly initiate, plan, execute, control and close work to meet outlined success criteria.
* Produce project deliverables consistent with project management methodologies to include, but not limited to, project schedules, status reports, communication plans and lessons learned documentation.
* Aligns project tasks and team accountabilities with boundaries of agreed upon scope
* Effectively coordinate activities of the project team
Communicates project expectations, issues and risks to project team and senior management
* Monitors and reports on project tasks, milestones and estimated budget
* Ensures project changes are properly identified, communicated, documented and managed
* Facilitate meetings to discuss project status and ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
* Follow standards for Project Management documentation and reporting
* Interfaces with Aperia stakeholders regarding project status and issues
* Support project teams to accomplish goals
* Demonstrates accountability for results of the team
Experience and Qualifications:
* BA or BS Degree
* 1+ year or project management or project experience in leadership role
* Proficient with using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
* Experience using standard SDLC methodologies, including Waterfall or Agile methodologies, is a plus
* Familiarity with Project Management concepts, deliverables, and techniques
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills at the business and technical level
* Exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-task
* Experience in conflict resolution
* Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Demonstrates leadership in motivating teams to high performance
* Strong work ethic, commitment and team work
* Ability to work independently with little supervision
* Able to work flexible hours, especially during critical project schedules
Training and Certifications:
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation and drug test as part of the selection process
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor or management.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Job Type: Full-time