At CVS Pharmacy, our goal is to meet our patient's needs better than anyone else. As consumer expectations and the environment in which we operate changes, it is essential that we continuously refresh our retail pharmacy strategy and rapidly explore new ideas and sources of growth.
As Senior Consultant, Retail Pharmacy Strategy & New Business Development, you will help define CVS’ retail pharmacy strategy and assess, incubate, and execute on opportunities that could grow and shape the future of our retail pharmacy business. You will be working within a nimble team to drive forward new ideas and strategic bets.
Responsibilities range across the following areas:
1. Contributing to the development of executive material on the status of our business, key developments, and ad hoc hot topics
2. Assessing, exploring, sizing, and incubating opportunities to support pharmacy growth (new products, services, initiatives, etc.)
3. Owning aspects of rapid tests for these initiatives to gather patient and colleague feedback, operational learnings, and to gauge financial & strategic value
4. Partnering on select enterprise projects (e.g., with front store, PBM, and other groups across the enterprise) requiring a voice from retail pharmacy
It will be critical for this individual to think strategically and to quickly develop a deep understanding of our current retail pharmacy business in order assess opportunities and to define and evolve its strategy. The position will reside within the CVS Pharmacy Growth and Product Development Department.
- 1+ years of professional work experience required. Experience coming specifically from strategy, consulting, product development, analytics, retail pharmacy or healthcare environment strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience
- Retail pharmacy familiarity/healthcare experience
- Outstanding strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Experience with operations, piloting, and testing
- Strong analytical and financial acumen
- Extensive experience using PowerPoint and Excel
Verifiable Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience required
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.