About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! Experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Kendra Scott headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, fashion-forward customer advocates to carry out the Kendra Scott culture in our stores and communities. You will experience a fast growing multi-channel business that values customers and employees. Your experience here will give you the opportunity to sharpen your strengths through on the job training and help you learn new skills in retail, management and the many departments that support a growing organization.
What will you do?
- Go above and beyond to craft an unforgettable customer service experience.
- Act as an advocate for Kendra Scott both in the store and the community.
- Present yourself as a stylist and personal shopper by using your creativity to build entire looks using Kendra Scott jewelry.
- Retail experience is preferred but not required.
- A passion for living and representing the three pillars of Kendra Scott.
- The ability to think and act quickly while maintaining a polished composure under any circumstance.
- Instinctual dedication to provide the highest level of customer service no matter what.
- An enthusiasm for fashion, keeping up with trends, and styling pieces.
- This is a seasonal opportunity at our LaCenterra Pop Up Shop opening in November 2019 in Katy, Texas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.