Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Patient Access Representative (Clinic) who:
Facilitates the initial contact with the patient and is responsible for completing and verifying all registration information and collecting the patient's financial responsibility. Provides clerical support. Enters status changes in the computer. Works on routine assignments within defined parameters, established guidelines and precedents. Follows established procedures and receives daily instructions on work.
- Facilitates the patient admission process including collection of patient information and financial data.
- Performs clerical tasks such as answers phone calls and questions. Maintains files and patient information up to date.
- Schedules and coordinates appointments with patients. Confirms patient appointments and gives appropriate instructions.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- High School Education/GED or equivalent: Preferred
- Associate's / Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Preferred