Are you excited about technology? Do you like to be a part of seeing something grow? Do you want to join one of CT's Best Places to Work?
ADNET Technologies, LLC is seeking a skilled Systems Engineer to support our clients, providing onsite and remote technical service to our clients and ensuring their satisfaction. In this position, you will also be responsible for the technical management of Level 1 and Level 2 projects.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional technical and interpersonal skills, be highly organized and motivated, and enjoy being part of a dynamic team. Every day will present you with new and interesting challenges that will test your technical abilities as well as your problem-solving skills. This is an opportunity to represent the brand of a rapidly growing company and to make a difference for our clients.Why Work at ADNET?
ADNET Technologies is a technology consulting firm with offices in Farmington, CT and Albany, NY. Since 1991, our mission has been to connect people, process and technology to help our clients build a better business. For our clients, we strive to be the partner of choice; for our employees, the best place to work.
We’re a diverse group of people with a wide mix of backgrounds and talents, and we collaborate to apply those skills for our clients. Everyone we hire has a big effect – by joining our team, you’ll be helping to take a growing company to the next level while contributing to a rewarding and positive culture for our team. We value passion, integrity, focus, accountability, and professionalism above all else, and seek to provide a positive environment in which all members of our team can excel in their careers and create new opportunities.
Our employees care deeply about our clients and take pride in the work that is produced. As a company, we also care about our employees and treat them with a high degree of respect. In 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 ADNET was named by our employees as one of the Best Places to Work in Connecticut!
This position is primarily located in ADNET’s Albany, NY office, however from time to time travel between locations may be required.
ADNET offers a competitve benefit program including 100% Medical plan option, Dental, Vision, Life Disability, paid Holidays, unlimited RTO (which encompasses vacation, sick, personal and bereavement), 401(k) match, bonuses and incentive plans. In addition, we offer paid training, professional development, employee recognition programs, employee outings, spontaneous fun and more!
- working with clients at their location or via remote or phone support to resolve technical problems
- Deploying new technologies including server or cloud-based systems, network connectivity, applications or managed services to client organizations
- Recommending proactive solutions to recurring issues
- Functioning as part of a client engagement team and keeping client engagement managers and other involved parties informed of problems, progress on issues and resolutions
- Maintaining information regarding solutions and client changes and tracking service tickets in ADNET’s Professional Service Automation system
- Staying abreast of industry changes and new technologies that have impact to our clients.
- Minimum of 2-4 years in a technical support role including Windows server support. One industry certification is required. (MCSE or MCSA and/or Cisco CCNA, or equivalent, certifications.)
- Minimum of 5 years in a network support role including Windows server support
- A demonstrated aptitude working with computers, LANs, operating systems, cloud-based technologies, mobile devices and various software applications
- Experience using a PSA or Help Desk ticket system is a plus
- An ability to work in a professional office environment
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a vehicle for transportation to and from ADNET’s office and client locations as required. Occasional overnight travel required to attend training or visit a client site.
- Must be driven and well-organized
- Excellent customer service skills as well as written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Keen attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to thrive working both independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency managing multiple projects under tight deadlines, with the ability to effectively balance priorities and meet assigned goals
- An aptitude and a desire for continual learning with the ability to pick up new systems quickly