1. Develops, builds, and implements complex software configuration requirements for all HR on-premises technology and SaaS systems by performing requirement analysis, process review, fit gap analysis, and partnering with IT and vendors.
2. Facilitates meetings with stakeholders to evaluate and develop and refine requirements, identify processes, and document gaps. Provides and implements solutions to bridge gaps and enhance processes.
3. Designs, develops, automates, implements, and maintains automated system requirements and productivity tools used to test and improve software.
4. Develops and implements project plans to support Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) within a scrum/agile environment.
5. Performs configuration to HR’s SaaS systems and release engineering tasks on complex modules to ensure software product operating parameters are documented and comply with standard hardware configurations and are sustainable.
6. Evaluates business and change management process to ensure that configuration items are in alignment with the needs of all HR and the enterprise technology. Manage change implementation and makes recommendations for improvements.
7. Develops and executes system test plans and builds procedures to ensure business information systems, workflow, and processes meet stakeholder needs and are performing optimally.
8. Provides program guidance, direction and advice to employees within and outside the organizational unit. May matrix manage or coordinate the activities of professional, technical or clerical employees, including contractors. Provides coaching to foster technical skills applicable to business and overall development in others.
9. Develops and implements new policy, systems, procedures and training. Coordinates the communication of new policies and procedures with employees and stakeholders.
10. Develops effective working relationships with internal business customers and IT stakeholders to ensure optimum cooperation and coordination to maximize the quality of products, services, and policies.
11. Monitors performance and evaluates business information systems relative to functional availability, reliability and scalability; accuracy of design, configuration and implementation; develops reports and recommendations based on review findings.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $105,920.00 - $122,220.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person