** PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF EXPERIENCED WITH SAP BUSINESS BY DESIGN, BILINGUAL, AND IT EXPERIENCE.
The main goal is the optimization of our business operations.
- Tracking and analyzing important reports such as budgets, operation activity and department metric to determine trends and variances and identify areas in which positive changes can be made.
- Identify customer needs by observing the consumers, collecting surveys and then analyzing customer feedback in order to create an accurate depiction of business objectives.
- Develop improvement plan to align efficient business operations with customer satisfaction like updating computer software, implementing a new Web presence and adjusting customer service protocol.
- When defined a course of action, decide the role that each different company department must play.
- Be a liaison between all departments to achieve a cohesive end result.
- Technically capable of developing programs and an organizational structure to support contract requirements.
- Must be able to conceptualize process flow both in establishing policies and in enhancing our proprietary computer-aided system.
- Must be project oriented and hands on from planning to delivery of outcome to include ability to identify issues and implement resolutions
- Create an internal audit system to trigger red flags when policies and procedures are not followed properly so we catch any errors before the client or anyone else does.
- Define and implement productivity metrics whereby we can more accurately measure and improve company efficiency
- Strong financial/analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills; excellent organization and planning skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Collaborative worker and teambuilding ability
- Be solutions oriented; creative innovative thinker
- Be able to develop and implement action plans to address issues
- Be able to analyze state and regional data and costs
- Experience with advanced computer systems, such as SAP Business by Design,
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word Office Suite, such as Word and Excel
- Able to work under a flexible schedule
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Strong problem resolution skills
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Finance or relevant field required; Graduate Degree preferred
- Bilingual( Spanish/English)
- Available to travel once a month to our LATAM offices
- Experienced in SAP Business by Design a must
- Experienced in Information Technologies(IT) a must
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 /year
- Spanish/English (Required)