Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for Nuclear Safety Engineer opportunities for our customer in Amarillo, TX for the Pantex Facility. Active or recently active DOE "Q" or DOD "Top Secret" clearance required.
- Provide nuclear facility safety technical support services in accordance with 10 CFR 830 Subpart B and applicable standards such as DOE-STD-3009-94 and DOE-STD-1189-2008.
- Successful candidate shall have demonstrated experience in the hazard identification, hazard screening, and hazard evaluation process; the accident and consequence analysis process; the selection of engineered and/or administrative controls credited for the prevention or mitigation of postulated accidents; and the documentation of the results of these processes in safety analysis reports, documented safety analyses, and technical safety requirements.
- Active or recently active DOE "Q" or DOD "Top Secret" clearance required.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline and 10+ years of documented safety analysis experience.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Previous Pantex experience is preferred.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net/careers.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50.00 to $100.00 /hour
- DOE: 1 year (Preferred)
- nuclear safety: 1 year (Preferred)
Security Clearance Required:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off