For detailed information on Benefits for this position click here.
Join Harborview Medical Center's teams of outstanding med/surg/acute care/tele nurses! (Registered Nurse 2; RN2). Harborview Medical Center is a level one adult and pediatric trauma center as well as regional burn center for a four state region; a teaching and research hospital for the University of Washington; and a public/safety-net hospital for our diverse community.
Acute Care, Med-Surg, Tele
- 6MB - Planned Surgery - 90%, Night opening, per diem variable shifts positions open.
- 6EH - Ortho Trauma - 90% Nights & 90% days openings; and per diem variable shifts positions open.
- 7EH - Trauma/General Surgery - 90% night shift position open; and per diem variable shifts open.
- 5EH - Med/Surg/Tele - 90% day shift & 90% night shift positions open; and per diem nights open.
- 4EH - Med/Tele/Oncology - 90% night shift openings, per diem variable shifts positions open.
- 8EH - Burns/Plastics/Peds - 90% nights openings as well as per diem days/nights available.
- 4WH - Trauma Rehabilitation - 80% Evening opening as well as per diem variable shifts open.
- 3WH - Neurosciences - 90% nights positions open; and, per diem variable position open.
- 3EH - Med/Tele - 90% nights & 90% Evening position open; and per diem variable shift positions open.
- 1EH12 - Med/Surg/Tele - 90% nights position open.
- Acute Care Float Pool - 90% nights open; and per diem variable shift positions open.
Continuity of Care Program (CCN)
50% week-end days & per diem positions open.
CCN positions requires minimum two years acute care nursing experience.
Continuity of Care Nurses (CCN) coordinate all aspects of care leading to a timely transition to the next level of care for patients on acute care units. The CCN serves as a liaison between patients, families, medical teams, nursing staff, social services, interdisciplinary team members, consulting and referring physicians and agencies involved in the care of patients from admission through the discharge process.
Legal Requirement - Current license to practice as a registered nurse in the State of Washington.
The University of Washington is a leader in environmental stewardship & sustainability, and committed to becoming climate neutral.
The University of Washington is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. To request disability accommodation in the application process, contact the Disability Services Office at 206-543-6450 / 206-543-6452 (tty) or firstname.lastname@example.org.