A day in the life:
As a Principal Systems Engineer, you will work with a large team of Systems, Security and Software Engineers in support of the TechSIGINT mission. You'll have the opportunity to change the way our customers collect, and analyze SIGINT data.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
What you bring to the table:
- Provide support and related services to the implementation of enterprise data representations in various mission domains.
- Perform end-to-end systems engineering for data flows from the perspective of data format modeling, implementation, and support.
- Performing high-level requirements analysis to support application of data standards across the enterprise.
- Coordinating across teams that leverage multiple development methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile (Scrum & Kanban), Spiral, etc.) simultaneously.
- 20+ years of experience as a Systems Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity
- Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts
- A Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university OR 5 years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- You must possess an instinctive aptitude to leverage information and knowledge sharing networks and navigate conflict in a way that fosters constructive outcomes.
- Duties require a broad range of knowledge including information technology, requirements, technical architecture analysis (e.g., understanding data flow diagrams, system architecture diagrams, etc.), and an understanding of functional and system analysis.
- An active US Government TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph
Why Red Alpha?
Every day, our elite customers are pushing through "the grind" to defeat the enemy, even putting their lives on the line for our freedom. Rise to the occasion with us to deliver engineering excellence, to match their dedication to this nation. Join us as we bring digital transformation to the fight.
Some of our perks and benefits:
- You can retire sooner rather than planned: Get closer to retirement with up to 12% in 401k contributions.
- You can have a career AND a life: Enjoy up to 5 weeks of leave (25 days of personal time off) and 10 paid holidays (8 scheduled holidays and 2 floaters).
- You can stay at your best: As a member, we'll pay 100% of your premiums for comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance. We'll also pay the majority of the premiums for your family.
- Free access to a fully equipped state of the art gym!
- $300 per year in company branded merchandise (Under Armour, Nike, Carhartt, YETI, etc.)
- Fun events throughout the year including a holiday gala, whisky tastings, fall festivals, happy hours, and more.