We are seeking a Full Time Customer Service Rep to join our team. Primary responsibilities include handling emails and phone calls
This position is in a relaxed office environment with approximately 12 employees and a very low turnover rate. If you take pride in what you do and don't like to be (or need to be) micromanaged, this is the job for you. The ideal candidate will possess great customer service skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Details of the position are as follows:
- Handle phone calls and emails from customers
- Call center functions to provide quality customer service
- Ensure the company establishes and maintains constant communication with customers
- Knowledgeable on all aspects of product inventory, data entry, invoicing, cancellations, credits,and customer service inquiries
- Communicate directly with distribution centers and customers to ensure accuracy in documentation,information, and services
- Generate sales from online leads
- Assumes other dutie sas assigned
- 1+ years of office/call center or similar experience preferred
- Strong administrative and organizational skills - attention to detail is a must!
- Must type at least 35WPM (Typing test will be performed)
- Computer skillsincluding Windows 7, Internet Explorer, and the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Effective problem solving skills and flexibility
- Successful multi-tasking/priority management skills
- Must enjoy interacting with customers from diverse backgrounds
- Positive energetic attitude
- Comfortable being assertive when appropriate
This position require ssitting, standing, bending, and lifting. Must be physically able to lift approximately 30 lbs. Must have the ability to work under conditions of frequent interruptions and be attentive to details.
Starting pay is $14.00/hour