We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide our patients with high quality, efficient care. Our board certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons view patient care from a unique professional and personal standpoint. We are seeking individuals with particular concern for a warm, dedicated and efficient attitude.
You will work with an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon to provide, plan and complement treatment for the patient. Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
You will administer treatment, medication and procedures within scope of practice.
Provide care to meet patient needs related to surgical condition and type of anesthesia administered.
- Start IV for adult and pediatric patients
- Assist with medication preparation
- Administer medications
- Monitoring IV sedation
- Assisting doctors in surgery
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Must have TN nursing license in good standing
- BLS, ACLS & PALS certifications
- Surgery experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $46,718.00 - $66,750.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance