Who We Are
Fifth Avenue Club In Residence is an innovative new concept from Saks Fifth Avenue Stores. Embedded in luxury hotels, or similar elevated environments, In Residence is opening across the United States in new markets where there is not a traditional Saks Fifth Avenue store. The business will operate private, by-appointment-only, shopping experiences catering to an area’s most sophisticated clients. In Residence locations will have access to an endless aisle of luxury goods and the most premier brands that are available at our Saks Fifth Avenue store locations. In Residence locations will also host a series of exclusive trunk shows, curated events and top client outreach activities.
We are a small but growing group of committed individuals looking for a collaborative, insightful manager that will bring In Residence to life.
What This Position is All About
As a Manager, Fifth Avenue Club In Residence, you’ll be operating and leading an In Residence location under the direction of the VP/GM, Fifth Avenue Club In Residence. Our ideal candidate has an extensive network of existing local clients, with the ability to drive his/her own business as well as manage a small team of location-based stylists.
Who You Are:
- You have a deep understanding of luxury goods and sell across all categories. You bring with you an extensive local client base and enjoy finding creative ways to drive your own business
- You are an active member of the local community with a network of local organizations and charities to partner with
- You are entrepreneurial-minded. You are inspired by new challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the flexibility to adapt to change
- You are an inspirational leader with operational know-how. You possess a positive, solution-oriented, and customer-focused mindset
- You get things done by engaging in high-level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills
- You are collaborative and work with peers across multiple business verticals
You Also Have:
- A preferred minimum of 5 years relevant experience working in luxury retail, clienteling, and leading a team
- Technical abilities; through use of various programs and applications
- A strong understanding of the Saks Fifth Avenue brand and luxury sales
- Available to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays
- Has the ability to interact professionally and respectfully with people
As The Manager, Fifth Avenue Club In Residence, You Will:
- Oversee the day-to-day cost effective operations of the business based on a sales and EBITDA target
- Oversee and execute operational tasks such as shipping and receiving, merchandise control, visual presentation and merchandising of the suite, payroll reconciliation, IT functions, cash reconciliation, etc.
- Create private personal shopping experiences for the most discerning clients; including, but not limited to, individual styling sessions, trunk shows, curated events, and top client outreach activities
- Creatively drive client acquisition via partnerships with the local community, client referrals, and social sales techniques
- Manage a select team of stylists, ensuring that stylists adhere to In Residence standard operating procedures
- Oversee the arrival and return of luxury goods, working with regional store teams and Saks’ distribution center
- Collaborate with hotel management to offer VIP hotel guests private personal shopping experiences and ensure the In Residence operations comply with hotel operating procedures
- Participate in meetings with Saks Fifth Avenue’s corporate team, as requested
- Always portrays a professional and polished demeanor demonstrating confidence and a positive attitude
“The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $70,000 and $75,000/year. Base pay offered may vary depending on multiple factors, including candidate market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Thank you for your interest with Saks Fifth Avenue. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks Fifth Avenue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks Fifth Avenue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.