Today Has Purpose is a rapidly expanding counseling practice dedicated to maintaining the highest level of care for our clients. We are looking for an experienced LCSW, LPC, or Psychologist with superior skills to join our clinical care staff. Our ideal candidate is warm, engaging, and experienced. We are a collaborative, inclusive therapy practice located in an elite professional office setting centrally located at Southpointe in Canonsburg, PA. Highly qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience as a mental health counselor, licensed in the state of Pennsylvania, and credentialed with UPMC and/or Highmark insurance companies; however, we are willing to consider new licensed candidates who are devoted to the service of the client. We provide billing support and encourage ongoing professional development. As an independent contractor, you can enjoy all of the benefits of an extremely flexible schedule with room for growth. We are also offering highly competitive rates.
- Assesses the psychosocial status of patients related to the patient and their environment.
- Carries out social evaluations and plans intervention based on evaluation findings.
- Maintains accurate clinical records on all patients referred.
- Serves as liaison between patients or families/caregivers and community agencies.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with organization personnel to support patient care.
- Maintains and develops contracts with public and private agencies as resources for patient and organization personnel.
- Participates in the development of the total plan of care and case conferences as required.
- Submits all clinical documentation according to agency policy which is within 24 business hours of visit.
- Demonstrates proficiency with assessment skills
- Develops appropriate individualized treatment plans
- Cognizant of treatment of the whole person
- Leads transition and discharge planning
- Completes all required clinical documentation
- Responds to emergency/crisis situations with team members and consumers
- Maintains assigned, planned schedule
- Maintains a commitment to professional development
- Adheres to professional and ethical interaction policies and procedures
- Supports on-going and future business needs
- Other duties as delegated by the Clinical Director/Supervisor.
Our new clinician must have availability on the following days: Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Please provide a resume, references, and cover letter.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $30.00 to $50.00 /hour
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Saturday (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift