Apply expertise in change management, human capital, strategic planning, talent management, learning, and general management consulting to government consulting and address people-related impacts and human capital implications of cybersecurity transformation efforts. Perform both quantitative and qualitative analyses in support of recommendations to improve organizational performance through changes to human capital strategy, organization structure, policy, processes, and management practices. Support Booz Allen teams working with clients to execute strategic and tactical human resource-related initiatives and to solve cybersecurity workforce challenges. Conduct organizational assessments and act as a human capital and learning subject matter expert to assist with the structured methodology and approach for client efforts. Provide support to qualitative and quantitative data collection activities, including research, interviews, and focus groups. Facilitate the execution of strategic human capital activities, including development of human resource-related policy analysis and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and capture and analyze business processes. Remote option is available for this role.
- 10+ years of experience with organizational improvement, including human capital or learning, such as strategic or operational workforce planning, employee engagement, organizational development, organizational design, workforce demand or supply analysis, recruiting strategy development, competency modeling and assessment, leadership development or coaching, or succession planning
- 3+ years of experience with leading teams
- Knowledge of cybersecurity principles, concepts, policy, and regulations
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED and 15+ years of experience in analytics experience or BA or BS degree and 5+ years of experience in analytics
- Experience with the VA
- Possession of excellent consulting, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Public Trust clearance
- BA or BS degree in Psychology, Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Development, Communications, or a related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.