Core BTS is seeking a qualified Senior Network Consultant- Cisco technologies to join an elite professional services organization. Core BTS is a privately held national consulting company, headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, with over 350 professionals at 13 locations in 10 states around the country. Core BTS is a successful business transformation company, providing organizations comprehensive IT solutions from application development to virtualization.
We are looking for a Senior Network Consultant to join our team in the Reading/Exton PA region.
Successful candidates must be team-oriented performers with outstanding work ethic, excellent written abilities, and a solid communication foundation interacting with IT Managers, VP’s, and C level executives. The ideal candidate would be willing to travel up to 25% of the time. Travel is typically by car to client sites within driving distance of your assigned location. Candidates with current Cisco certifications including CCNA, CCNP, etc. will be considered.
- Perform project-based engineering, design, installation and troubleshooting of data/security networks
- Collaboration with the engineering team to successfully implement secure network solutions
- LAN routing and switching configuration and deployment in medium to very large environments
- Provide network engineering consulting services, including: assessment, design and implementation of data and secure networking environments
- Assist clients through planning, design and implementation of secure data communications networks
- Develop comprehensive graphical and text-based design documentation and effectively manage the implementation process from design to customer acceptance
- Provide independent services and demonstrate leadership abilities in specialized technical areas.
- Perform analysis and studies.
- Perform test and acceptance phases.
- Act as technical supervisor to other project personnel providing direction as necessary.
- Strive to continuously build knowledge and skills to be a recognized leader in multiple technologies.
- Identify business opportunities while completing on-site projects, developing Project Change Request’s as needed.
- Assist with technical interviewing in the recruiting process.
- Assist sales staff in sales calls, creating statements of work/letters of engagement.
We are looking for talented consultants with any of the following competencies:
- Associate degree in related field and/or a combination of education and professional experience (BS Degree preferred).
- Ability to manage four or more projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge and experience with design, implementation and support of the following:
- Cisco products in one or more areas including, but not limited to: LAN, WAN, WLAN, Security, Data Center Networking, Servers
- Specific products/technologies: Catalyst, ISR routers, ASA, Sourcefire, ISE, ACS, Nexus, Wireless, UCS,
- Network Access Control, including Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) implementation design, configuration, and deployment
- Willingness to travel locally (DMV area)
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $55.00 to $60.00 /hour
- Cisco ASA: 3 years (Required)
- Cisco ISE: 2 years (Required)
- FirePower: 2 years (Required)
- CCDA (Preferred)
- CCNP (Required)