SAS RETAIL SERVICES, a Daymon Worldwide Company, is hiring for immediate part time retail workers in your area. We currently have openings for part time Retail Merchandiser and Retail Reset Merchandisers to service retail locations.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING EACH DAY?
- As a Retail Reset Merchandiser you will be part of a team that resets certain areas of a (primarily grocery) store, taking down current displays and products and replacing them with new products and displays.
- Follow instructions of Team Lead or Planogram to restock specific areas of the store.
- Stock displays with new or transferred merchandise.
- Hang, attach or replace price tags on merchandise when missing or requested to change.
- Clean display cases, shelves and aisles.
As a Retail Merchandiser you work with your team in store! Working together and making new friends is one of the best parts of the job!!
- Retail merchandiser responsibilities include stocking products and visual merchandise
- Building and maintain displays
- Developing strong relationships with store personnel and providing exceptional customer service
- Accurately reporting time worked
WHAT DOES THE POSITION and SAS OFFER?
- Part time benefit company alliance
- Paid training * Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to meet new friends/coworkers
- Potential advancement opportunities
- 401K options from day 1
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Be punctual and can work all shifts each week
- Candidates must have reliable transportation
- This is a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for up to 8 hrs daily
- Be flexible and willing to adapt to changing market needs.
- Ideal candidate should be responsible, provide great customer service, take direction from team lead, and be able to work well with minimal supervision.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
Job Type: Part-time
- Reset: 1 year
- Planogram: 1 year
- leadership: 1 year