We are looking for a strong individual contributor to join our Total Rewards team and be a part of a variety of initiatives and ongoing activity for HR systems and reporting. We need you to bring your background and experience working with HR systems to drive initiatives through to completion.
As an Senior HRIS Specialist, you will work closely with individuals from across the HR organization to serve as a technical point of contact to assist subject matter experts to define requirements, implement new functionality, test system changes, ensure data integrity, provide standard and ad-hoc reporting, and perform audits. You will be working on implementing a new HRIS solution as well as participating designing and implementing future phases of Workday.
We are looking for an individual who has solid Workday knowledge and experience and can work with minimal direction on assignments in a team centric environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work as part of team to identify solutions for process automation through current system enhancements. Liaise with global HR Partners and business stakeholders (i.e. Finance, Payroll) define and deliver the required functionality.
- Participate in testing Workday business processes - generate requirement documents, process workflows, and test plans to document data, functional, and business needs to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Ensure data alignment between various systems (Payroll time and attendance, Kronos, etc.). Conduct validation checks, audits, and data integrity issues.
- Work with HR, internal business leaders, and finance analyst team to review, design, test, and implement significant department reporting structure changes.
HR Information System Support:
- Provide support for HR systems including, but not limited to, researching and resolving data issues, performance problems, training end users on business processes, test system errors, or process issues; perform scheduled audits and maintenance activities; recommend solutions or improvements to support overall efficiency and increased automation.
- Assist in the review and testing of solution releases and updates, patches, and bug fixes. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to update system documentation as required.
- Write, maintain, and support system reporting and queries. Develop and maintain standard reporting and ad hoc reporting as required for ongoing business needs.
- Maintain data integrity in the system by performing data analysis and audits.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience using Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle HCM, SAP or other Core HR, Benefits Administration, Profile Management
- Experience supporting a Workday implementation
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Benefit Integrations and Payroll Systems (ADP preferred)
- Familiarity with HR metrics, systems, and processes.
- Strong interpersonal dynamics and collaborative working style with proven ability to build and maintain cross-functional working relationships in order to meet goals and objectives. Ability to develop and deliver win-win solutions.
- Strong analytical skills with advanced Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, VLOOKUP). Ability to quickly and easily manipulate data to perform analysis or produce reports.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a corporate environment maintaining information systems and data including auditing, data analysis, and reporting.
- Ability to maintain and protect confidential and company sensitive information.
The position is based in East Walpole, MA and will deliver a competitive compensation package
Hollingsworth & Vose is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Job Type: Full-time