Renewal by Andersen is seeking a dynamic and proven canvassing leader to manage and grow our business in our Minneapolis market.
Our ideal candidate:
Will be the Minneapolis market leader for canvassing
Delivers world class training program by
- Manages a team of canvassers with a direct hands-on approach, provides motivation and coaching to help team reach daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Recruits, hires, train canvassers through cost effective recruiting tools
- Create and develop the culture of the local canvassing team, through personal role modeling desired behaviors and techniques. Deliver a world-class customer experience across each and every touch-point.
Can Provide Strategy Management and Tactical Execution:
- Overseeing all canvass field activities, including training, role playing, daily meetings, field supervision and motivating team members.
- Monitoring and coaching every team member to ensure they are following proper procedures, scripts and customer service guidelines.
Has the ability to provide the above while:
- Execute canvass strategies that help the region generate and develop leads via door-to-door activities.
- Actively manage program launch through a combination of strategic staffing, training, planning, scheduling, and management of canvassing activities.
- Maximize deployment of the canvassers and develop growth strategies for your market.
- Lead the team of Canvassers on planning and delivery of canvass activities and events that support objectives and go-to-market strategies within the market.
- Being an active member of the Corporate Marketing leadership team
- Creating annual budget with the sole purpose of generating qualified leads and appointments through canvassing efforts.
- Coordinating canvass logistics with mapping and tracking permit logistics, script and flyer maintenance, organizing field lead sheets, verifying / validating leads gathered during each shift.
- Providing timely tracking and entering of marketing data into corporate database.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in-person on neighborhoods and cities where Renewal by Andersen’s products and services can be demonstrated with the intent of generating qualified leads and appointments.
- Developing and training on advanced canvassing protocols and monitor quality of the leads, canvassers and adherence to the pitch.
High School diploma, College degree preferred or equivalent work experience .
Requires 3+ years of experience in management experience in canvassing / face to face marketing.
Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record
Excellent training and coaching skills
Requires weekend work
Ability to think strategically, with strong project management skills, including attention to detail
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to self manage resources (time and budget) to achieve objectives
Ability to analyze effectiveness of canvassing program and canvassing team
Ability to understand the role of marketing communications, sales promotion and advertising
Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills
Demonstrated analytic skills
Demonstrated ability in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel