Installation Technician , eCamSecure
Long Beach, CA
Starting Salary: $18.00 per hour - $22.00 per hour DOE
JOB SUMMARY: Design, install, service, test and maintain all Mobile Surveillance Units (MSUs), CCTV, alarm and related equipment.
(Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm)
Who We Are:
ECAMSECURE is a leading US-based security solutions provider that specializes in end-to-end security solutions and systems integration. We build “best of class” digital video and audio security products that protect over $12 billion dollars of assets throughout the country. We have a proven track record of success that spans more 25 years working with large-scale enterprise-level clients as their single source of security expertise.
Understand and communicate the seriousness and responsibility of protecting CPS customers whether that protection is engendered with security officers or video surveillance.
- Work with eCam operations personnel to ensure that all projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Assure that MSUs and commercial sites under maintenance agreements are in perfect working order, clean and properly documented. Conduct preventative maintenance on a weekly basis.
- Assist subcontractors, other eCamSecure™ installers, project coordinators, engineering manager and sales persons with site surveys.
- Maintain regular updates with eCam staff.
- Prepare daily activity reports.
- Maintain high level of knowledge in the eCam and related technologies.
- Prepare and maintain MSU and job site inventory records.
- Maintain a good, positive relationship with clients.
- Assure that Account Executives and eCamSecure™ personnel are informed of any and all issues on customer sites.
- Transport MSUs to, from and around customer sites.
- Conduct reviews of eCam video files as requested by operations; assure that eCamSecure™ operations is aware of all requests to review video files.
- Assist with assigned eCam projects.
- High school diploma, plus vocational training or equivalent.
- One year’s experience in CCTV or alarm installation.
- Technical background in CCTV, access control and security; understanding of basic electricity (low voltage) and electronics.
- Understanding of job safety practices.
- Working knowledge of wire types and sizes
- Knowledge of good practice standards in using manual or electric hand tools
- Good skill level in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Internet Explorer and have the propensity for achieving a high level of skill in the various CPS proprietary software applications and the GeoVision and VPON Interface Programs.
- Good understanding of LAN systems as a part of an overall security installation.
- Strong verbal, problem-solving and follow-up skills with the ability to coordinate and perform several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team, and with limited resources.
Strong organizational and time management skills with an ability to establish priorities and proceed with objectives with little supervision.
- Must have valid drivers license and meet requirements set forth in the CPS Auto Safety Program.
- Must be able to drive and travel up to 75% of the time.
- May be required to hold and continue to meet the requirements for any applicable state license for security company employees.
- Must read, write and speak English, being multilingual/bilingual is a plus.
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation, instruction, persuasion, and/or speaking with others.
- Ability to perform the general duties and responsibilities set forth above in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Physical Requirements:
- Eyesight sufficient to read, write and operate equipment essential to this position.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to maintain concentration, visual acuity and alertness for long periods of time.
- Must have manual dexterity to manage telephones and computer equipment simultaneously and with respect to other duties.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, move and respond.
- Must be capable of using or learning to use power tools and lifts properly.
- Hearing sufficient to communicate with team members and personnel.
- Must have the physical and mental capacity to perform all essential functions effectively.
Benefits: This position comes with medical and dental eligibility, 401k, sick days, supplemental benefits, life insurance, etc...
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- CA Driver's License (Required)