A local, national recognized conglomerate of family owned businesses located in Tupelo, Mississippi which provides services in five diverse industries, with solid and continued growth. These industries include: 48 State Transportation Service, Meat and Poultry Commodities Trading, Accounts Receivable Funding, Funeral Insurance Funding, and Food Grade Cold and Dry Storage. Looking for someone to create content regularly to grow each company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content). Build and manage each company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Linked-In, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant. Needs to be an excellent communicator and creative thinker, and able to speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our products. Be creative and optimize our company websites, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Past experience in public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, and/or relationship management.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our businesses' various types of content.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our websites experiences for prospects, leads, and customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field is required.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Writing skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location