Highly motivated, seasoned defenseindustry professional to join a rapidly growing United States Air Force (USAF)focused consulting firm! AerospaceBusiness Development Associates, Incorporated (www.abadainc.com) supports a widevariety of commercial, government and academic institutions working with themany facets of the Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC). Specifically, we are looking for associateswith a strong background in doing business with the USAF and the Department ofDefense (DoD)!
Minimum 10 years of experience workingbusiness development aspects within the US military-industrial complex. College degree required. Current Secret level security clearance orhigher required. Candidate must be skilled and proficient in new businesscapture plans and strategy, proposal development and execution, new customercultivation, and possess strong customer relationship skills. Recent government service and experience withthe USAF acquisition and budgeting process, military or civilian desired. Full proficiency with standard MicrosoftOffice software. Some travel required.
- Knowledgeable of the DoD warfighter,science & technology (S&T), acquisition and sustainment communities areessential.
- Serve as the "tip of thespear" in developing primary points of contact for potentialapplications/customers.
- Be able to formulate and execute acustomer contact plan to effect technology/capability transition.
- Identify and cultivate relationshipswith key government decision makers and influencers
- Develop an in-depth understanding oftarget sector/customer needsand objectives from programmatic, financial, organizational, and technicalperspectives and competitive environment through regular customer-facingmeetings and engagements
- Team player with other stakeholderssupporting the business development process; i.e. helping in various aspects ofthe bidding process as needed to deliver quality proposals
- Maintain Client and customerinformation confidentiality and respect for inherently governmentalprocesses/information
Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio; Tinker AFB, Oklahoma; RobinsAFB, Georgia; Hill AFB, Utah.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $0.00 to $200,000.00 /year
Security Clearance Required:
Hours per week:
This Job Is: