We are currently looking for individuals with retail and supervisor experience!
If you are...
- Excited about Movies, Video Games, and Electronics
- Self-Motivated and Results Driven
- Willing to go the Extra Mile
- Friendly & Outgoing
- Detailed & Organized
- Paid Product Training
- A Fun Atmosphere
- Opportunity to Grow within a Company
- The Ability to Work with the Video Games and Electronics All Day Long
- No Sales Experience Required.
Disc Replay buys, sells, and trades movies, music, video games, electronics, and more. We take pride in creating a fun, relaxed culture, which makes the store more appealing to both customers and staff. Don't get us wrong: the job is very demanding and at times stressful. However, we operate in a very employee-friendly culture and love to reward and recognize our high-achievers.
When applying for this position, please answer the following questions:
- Why do you feel you would be a good fit for Disc Replay?
- What is your current availability, and how many hours a week are you looking to work?
- If you had to rank movies, music, video games, and electronics in order of your highest to lowest interest level, what would that ranking be?
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Valid driver's license
- Background check
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Key-holder or supervisor experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time