Furniture Fair/ For Style and Flair!
Looking for a Sales Manager Career with an Amazing Company that invests in You and Your Success???
Are you ready to become a part of a Winning Retail Sales Team where every day you are Delivering Dreams and Furnishing Memories???
Founded in Erlanger Kentucky in 1963 by Robert "Bob" Daniels, the company was named Furniture Fair to reflect his belief in offering quality home furnishings at fair prices with exemplary service.
"Many fine furniture stores have come and gone since 1963, but we're still here because of our people and how we care for the customer. The best ad in the world is a happy customer."
Furniture Fair is proud to be involved with many great local organizations.
When you buy from Furniture Fair you make a difference in the local community!
If so, let's get started! Apply today for our Assistant Sales Manager Position and find unlimited Career potential with Furniture Fair!
Assistant Sales Manager Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Store Manager with day-to-day store operations to meet sales goals.
- Collaborate with Store Manager and other executives on advertising, training, sales projections, expense and inventory controls.
- Develop sales personnel and assist in setting goals.
- Report and discuss sales analysis, goals, and issues with Corporate Executives.
- Ensure customer reports and procedures are followed by office staff.
- Manage incoming and outgoing inventory as directed by corporate.
- Attendance at weekly manager meetings and monthly training meetings.
- Resolve customer issues with a high standard of customer service.
- Manage Sales staff and Office personnel performance, timekeeping records, and collaborate with HR with employment related issues.
- Manage building maintenance as needed.
- Work a flexible standard retail schedule that includes days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Responsible for educating store personnel of policies, procedures, product knowledge, financing options, and special order options of sales products.
Assistant Sales Manager Position Requirements:
- 2-4 years of supervisory management experience preferably in a retail furniture environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of retail furniture and accessory products.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Commission Sales and Retail Operations.
- Know of legalities in the workplace and ensuring confidentiality of records.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to lead and motivate personnel for their personal and career growth.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Maintain a customer service level that exceeds customer expectations.
- Physical demands include sitting, standing for long periods of time, moving furniture to assist warehouse personnel on location as needed.
- Team oriented and able to have 'FUN'
As an Assistant Sales Manager with Furniture Fair you will experience....
- Participate in weekly retail sales team meetings
- Partnering with Vendors such as Smith Brothers of Berne, Hickory Manor, Flexsteel, England, Best, Canadel, Winesburg, Daniels Amish, Kingsdown, TempurPedic, Serta, Simmons and more
- An excellent benefit package for Assistant Retail Sales Managers
- You will experience having 'FUN' with a 'Family' owned and operated business
Furniture Fair has grown into the premier location for home furnishings in the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky, Louisville, Kentucky and Dayton, Ohio regions. For over 56 years Furniture Fair, a family owned and operated business, has provided a tradition of quality home furnishings at Fair prices, while continually improving our services to meet and exceed our customers' expectations.
To achieve our mission we apply Honesty, Integrity, and Professionalism in our dealings with each other and our customers. For this reason, our extended Furniture Fair family includes many employees with a tenure of more than 20 years. Check us out at www.furniturefair.net
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
Typical deal size:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts