Director of Development & Marketing Operations
Lead, develop, and deliver ISLA’s fundraising, marketing, and communications strategies, maximizing, and promoting ISLA. Reporting to and in partnership with the Executive Director (ED) will spearhead fundraising and all communications of the organization.
Responsibilities for Director of Development & Marketing Operations:
- Manage, supervise, and chair a fundraising committee including staff and volunteers in two or more major campaigns a year to raise funds to meet strategic direction goals through individual contributions.
- Design promotional materials and communication with donors
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
- Oversee organization of special events
- Ensure all fundraising and marketing initiatives are planned, delivered, monitored, and evaluated effectively
- Develop new fundraising initiatives and/or techniques as it is appropriate to meet fundraising goals
- Oversee the development and management of the donor database and that it aligns with the yearly budget.
Communications & Marketing:
- Plan and implement a strategic, overall marketing, and communications program for ISLA.
- Plan and effectively execute an integrated advertising program to enhance community awareness of programs and generate positive results for the overall success of the organization.
- Plan and implement targeted audience initiatives such as direct mail, projects, email, social media, and other appropriate marketing platforms.
- Manage, lead, and work with marketing & communications interns.
- Coordinate public relations efforts that maintain the organization in a favorable light, create interest in the organization, promote special events, and increase the exposure of programs, builds relationships with key media, community leaders, and enhances the overall perception of the organization
- Oversee all communications in the organization.
Qualifications and skills:
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and
- Must have had experience in a marketing role.
- Must be comfortable with media tools.
- Has experience working with website supporting tools.
Salary and Benefits:
- Part-Time: 20 hours per week
- $20 to $30 an hour
- *Flexible work hours
- Educational opportunities
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour