Schedule: M-F 8am to 5pm
Pay Rate: $13-$15HR DOE
Job Responsibilities: Clerical/Office Admin
- Coordinating with the management and the staff
- Reporting about the office to the general manager
- Keeping a watch on all the office supplies and replenishing the stock with new thing as they run out
- Implementing filing systems for the office
- Giving suggestions to the management on the overall functioning of the office
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Office Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)