Serve as a Senior Security Analyst for a client specifically focusing on operational, physical, and Cybersecurity. Provide analysis, research, and recommendations in various areas of government security, including logistics, financial management and budget, vulnerability assessments, and operations security. Provide analysis and recommendations on existing security policies, capabilities, processes, and procedures to strengthen the overall security program. Identify current and future security vulnerabilities and threats. Identify and analyze options for mitigating or eliminating security risks. Assess new security technologies, recommending upgrades to improve security readiness. Assist with integrating a suite of sensors and security software into a single organizational package. Lead or support security-related projects.
- 8+ years of experience as a physical security specialist
- 2+ years of experience with managing or operating electronic security systems and equipment and applying and managing physical security requirements established in regulations and policy
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the role
- Ability to deploy periodically for week-long periods to sites in the US to participate in exercises
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in the Military
- Experience with deployments and exercises
- Experience with emergency preparedness and response activities
- Experience with continuity of operations planning or execution
- Project Management Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.