South Jersey Aquatic Club is looking for an assistantswim coach to help-outwith various age groups and develop swimmers in every stroke. Candidate must be a team player with a positive attitude, must be patient with children, is a role model for swimmers of all ages and committed to fostering a positive and healthy environment. Candidate must be able to swim and teach all strokes with a passion to do so.
- ASCA Member Level 1-3
- Member of USA Swimming
- Red Cross Lifeguard and First Aid certified (prefered)
- Red Cross CPR-PR/AED certified (preferred)
- Competitive swimming/ coaching experience
- Ability to work with swimmers of different ages and ability levels
- Passionate about the sport of swimming
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively information to parents and swimmers
- Develop and implement group/individual goals for assigned age group(s)
- Attend all practices for assigned age group(s)
- Attend all meets, clinics and other team functions
- Evaluate races and re-evaluate training/goals for group/individuals accordingly
- Complete meet entries for age groups as needed
- Coordinate with other coaches to ensure a seamless transition when swimmers advance to the next group
- Greet, acknowledge, engageand interactwith members at all times.
- Initiate, developand maintainpositive relationships with participants.
- Quickly and efficiently responds to member questions, comments, and concerns
- Maintaining a safe pool environment during practices and meets
- Following team, USA Swimming policies, rules and regulations
- Be kind to parents and swimmers, act with integrity and be a role model to the swimmers
Job Type: Part-time
- coaching: 3 years (Preferred)