Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
Liletta and Dalvance Support: Manage direct to physician orders placed via phone, fax, email, sales rep; Provide Field Sales support to Women’s Health sales team; Facilitate new account setup and account changes; Validate pricing eligibility and facilitate pricing setup; Provisioning and navigation support for Allergan Direct online ordering for Liletta customers; Process returns and replacements.
Liletta and Dalvance Support team serves as a one stop shop, handling inbound/outbound calls (~25-50 incoming calls/day for Liletta Support). Agents are regionally aligned and manage a regional inbox with incoming emails/faxes with inquiries, orders, and range of requests from customers and the field. Agents are responsible for processing and managing phone, fax and email orders, addressing a wide range of inquiries/requests, investigate and resolve issues. Under general supervision, Customer Service Representatives process customer and Field requests in a timely, accurate and professional manner. CSRs foster the growth of a strong customer base through creating positive interactions and building strong relationships to support customers and Field Sales.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Maintains confidential information including, but not limited to, proprietary corporate information, specifications of products, product information, customer information and personal performance.
- Receives and answers 25-50 customer and field inquiries and requests regarding; product orders, order status, serial/lot number research, product returns, requests for credit, product search, physician certification, pricing, account setup and changes, and services offered.
- Partners with Allergan Sales Representatives and our clients to provide customer service in accordance with Allergan Customer Operations service levels to complete phone, email, and fax order transactions accurately within specifications.
- Provides excellent customer service while acting in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Resolves issues and answers questions with highest degree of quality and accuracy in accordance with company vision and values. Ethically and responsibly complies with all company standards, guidelines, standard operating procedures and all applicable laws.
- Retain skills from previous Allergan teams, or cross train to assist other order management teams within Customer Operations to support Service Levels, as assigned.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert who knows current job well enough to coach and/or train as needed.
- Proactively identifies areas of opportunity and presents them to team leadership.
- Assumes responsibility for at least one specialized duty, i.e. mailbox management, specialized processing, wholesale orders and priority accounts.
- Submits requests for credit, refunds and price corrections, when required.
- Processes product return and replacement requests.
- Completes follow-up informational calls, emails and/or case updates to customers and sales representatives within service level requirements.
- Utilizes reports to monitor, track and ensure completion of work as needed.
- Reads, analyzes, and interprets common scientific or technical information, financial reports and legal documents
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- 3-5 years of Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail
- Multi-tasking ability
- Associate Degree
The below skills are attributes that may not be mandatory,but are definitely desired in the ideal candidate.
- SAP, or other ERP experience
- Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree