FGX International is the world’s leading designer and marketer of non-prescription reading glasses and sunglasses. Our portfolio of brands includes Foster Grant, Magnivision, Solar Shields, Corrine McCormack, Gargoyles, Anarchy, and Style Science.
We currently have an immediate opening for a part time merchandiser to service stores in Grand Coulee*, WA
The FGXI Service Representative position serves as the primary point of service for our retail store managers. Hours are flexible and are to be performed Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Number of hours and store count varies by area.
- Establish an ongoing partnership with the retailers you service
- Assure all aspects of our retail execution strategy are implemented at shelf level
- Services and reports within time frame of the schedule and project deadlines.
- Stays within allotted service time guidelines.
- Accurately reports all information into the online system.
- Prepared and follows all account/store basic service procedures.
- Maintains product cleanliness, POG's, stock levels and fixture.
- Communicates business needs with District Manager, Store Management, and Retail Support.
- All employees have a responsibility to contribute to the Group’s sustainability and in doing so ensure that we can continue to fulfil our mission of improving lives by improving sight.
- All business decisions and actions must serve and be in line with the Group’s sustainability goals and mission.
- Must have computer, printer and smartphone access
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop and kneel frequently
- Fine manipulation and motor skills
Please apply online at http://fgxi.appone.com
If you would like to learn more about us please visit our website at http://www.fgxi.com
Job Type: Part-time